Five Years Moving Minnesota Forward
Two million hits. 50,000 YouTube views. Five years. Thank you Minnesota!
Today, Minnesota 2020 turns five. Since launching with our initial report, Chasing Smokestacks, people interested in moving Minnesota forward have come to count on our regular public policy analysis and reporting with weekday articles, blogs, videos and periodic reports. Our work has supplied Minnesota’s public policy community with data-driven insight to expose our state’s retreat under the conservative policy vision.
We need your financial help to continue moving the public policy debate forward with thoughtful research and analysis. Donating to Minnesota 2020 is an investment in advancing progressive ideals—stronger schools, affordable health care, better roads and transit, and good jobs. With your donation, we can continue producing such impactful reports.
Here's a brief look back at Minnesota 2020's work.
Check out our most read reports and articles:
- Minnesota Property Taxes by the Numbers: 2009 Edition
- Professional Learning Communities: Making Students and Teachers Better
- How Much Funding has the State Cut from Your School?
- Best Practices: Minnesota's Highest Value Hospitals
- On Our Way to Average: Ranking Minnesota's Economic Performance